• I have a question, when will you add support for 3DCONNEXION manipulators? work would be much more enjoyable :)

Hello Marcin Mioduchowski ,

thank you so much for your feedback. Wa are working to add the compatibility with 3DCONNEXION manipulators, so you will find more news about it soon. About the Object blocking (inside the object manager) we think is a good idea, so it will be added to our road map!

Thank you again and please, continue to give us feedback and, if it pleases you, share your works created with Eyecad VR with our community into the user gallery :)

Best regards,

Stefano Bosco,

Eyecad VR | CEO

• It would be nice if the library of materials also included ready-made starting materials such as: plastic (matte, satin, gloss), mirror, frosted milk glass, paper, car paint, leather. It is known that you can create something yourself, but the ready settings would facilitate quick work, especially for beginners. I hope you are planning a further expansion of the material library.

• When working with solids, I miss the function split solid, split group, group. It would be nice if, when arranging the material on a given surface, it could be done on the screen using the manipulator and not in the table next to it (unless there were sliders in the table - I mean smooth acceleration of such editing). In addition, there is no change in the projection of the material (it is always cubic) on the object to flat, spherical, cylindrical, etc.

• Hello Marcin,

i'm going to answer you step by step:

1- Material Library: Yes of course, we are going to improve these kind of materials during the next updates.

2- Split Solid function: Can you please explain it better?

3- UV Projection: It's planned to create more than the standard cubic Projection.

Best regards

Stefano Bosco,

Eyecad VR | CEO

When working with solids, I miss the function split solid, split group, group. It would be nice if, when arranging the material on a given surface, it could be done on the screen using the manipulator and not in the table next to it (unless there were sliders in the table - I mean smooth acceleration of such editing). In addition, there is no change in the projection of the material (it is always cubic) on the object to flat, spherical, cylindrical, etc.

• Split solid - i.e., for example, I draw a cube in eyecad vr, click on it once, the entire solid is marked, click a second time on the side and one side is marked and on this one side I put a different material than on the other sides. Another example is a sofa with cushions that are grouped together, and I would like one cushion to be a different color than the others, so I have to ungroup (separate) them and I miss this possibility.

I remembered something else from another Bunkspeed Hypershot program - it had the function of zooming in and out, editing the HDRI environment to best match the scale of the environment to the current scene. I wonder if something like this could be used in eyecad VR?

Is there a secret: when can the next update of your program be expected?

• It would be nice if (if it is technically possible) to edit the height of the grass in the visualizations in the field, or add different heights of grass to the painting in the field. Do you envision adding wind strength adjustments, or no wind? Some models of greenery do not react to the wind and then the trees look strange and the grass is swinging and the bushes are stiff as stone :). Do you plan to add some floating models to the model database in the future, people riding a bike or motorbike, children?

• It would be nice if (if it is technically possible) to edit the height of the grass in the visualizations in the field, or add different heights of grass to the painting in the field. Do you envision adding wind strength adjustments, or no wind? Some models of greenery do not react to the wind and then the trees look strange and the grass is swinging and the bushes are stiff as stone :). Do you plan to add some floating models to the model database in the future, people riding a bike or motorbike, children?

Hello Marcin,

a new version is coming with amazin 3D grass :) About 3D people, yes of course. Our library is under expansion every year.

Stay tuned!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!