Welcome to eyecad VR‘s blog
eyecad VR 2020. Pre-order available, until November 30th.
After an intense Closed Beta period, we are proud to announce the new eyecad VR 2020, a true new way for the real-time rendering software for architecture.
After three years of research and development, spent very close to our power users, eyecad VR 2020 will include a lot of news. Here, we anticipate some of the most important new features that will be released in Early-Access. It will be available from December for all those that will order the 2020 version by purchase the 1.8 version, during all November.
Realistic and Ray-tracing comparison
New features available in Early-Access in December:
● Rendering in Real-time Ray-tracing* – available for ADV & PRO version;
● User interface (UI) totally renewed, with a lot of new functions and a most intuitive layout;
● New Scene Importer, totally rewritten, faster and more efficient in the file management;
● New Importer Material limit is now 450 materials;
● Thanks to the automatic “Update 3D model” function, it is possible to import modeling changes made with external software ( Rhino, 3ds Max, etc.) several times, without losing any work done within eyecad VR 2020;
● New Material Editor;
● New Objects library with more than 2000 3D hi-res objects, “ready to render” – available for ADV & PRO version;
● Animated path with 3D people – available for PRO version;
● Animated path with 3D vehicles – available for PRO version;
● New hi-res cars library (Path TAB) – available for PRO version;
● New hi-res vegetation library (Landscape TAB) – available for PRO version;
● New hi-res rocks library (Landscape TAB) – available for PRO version;
● New management HDRI system, that now works with the Global Illumination effects on the scene – available for ADV & PRO version;
● New advanced Video-maker mode, with a new cameras management that allows to create more accurate cinematic videos – available for PRO version;
● Physical Ambient Occlusion – available for ADV & PRO version.
eyecad VR 2020 is available in pre-order only until November 30th.
All those who pre-order will get the Early-Access to eyecad VR 2020 (available from December), in addition to the current stable version (eyecad VR 1.8).
Current customers will be able to pre-order under the conditions reserved for them, enjoying the same Early-Access rights as for new customers.
The release of the final version of eyecad VR 2020 is expected by the first quarter of 2020.
*real-time ray tracing is compatible with Windows PC systems equipped with NVIDIA GTX (10th series) and RTX video cards, for more information contact us here.
Watch the Teaser!
eyecad VR team